JBL PRX412M Passive Portable Loudspeaker at a Glance:
- Designed for powerful performance in any setting
- Road-ready construction
- Heavily tested for your assurance
Designed for powerful performance
JBL's PRX412 passive loudspeaker packs a 12" driver in a 2-way design for maximum sonic quality. High frequencies sound clear and true too, and the SonicGuard high-frequency driver protection ensures it's protected from drawing too much power. And because the PRX412M handles 600 watts RMS, you'll be able to put out a lot of sound. But they're not just great at getting loud - the high power rating gives the PRX412M the needed headroom to reproduce the spoken word with exceptional clarity and presence, even at low volumes.
If you need high-quality portable loudspeakers that can take abuse, you'll appreciate the PRX412M's design. You get 18mm birch/poplar construction, coated with DuraFlex for maximum protection. The hardwood cabinet isn't just strong, it reduces resonance for cleaner sound quality. And with a rugged 16-gauge steel grill protecting the drivers, you can be sure your PRX412M is ready for virtually anything.
Heavily tested for your assurance
When you receive your PRX412M passive loudspeaker, it's already survived JBL's rigorous 100-hour power test. Each component and each system in the PRX400 Series is subjected to 100 straight hours of continuous, high-level input. All JBL Professional products must pass the test before they can grace your venue, ensuring that you're receiving a reliable loudspeaker that can take the real-world rigors that we all put our sound systems through.
JBL PRX412M Passive Loudspeaker Features:
- Passive 12" loudspeaker with 600 watt power rating at 8 ohms
- High frequency dispersion is 90 x 50 degrees, ideal for L/R speaker configurations
- Peak SPL of 126dB
- Designed for use as either a floor monitor or as a pole-mounted main speaker
- DuraFlex enclosure finish protects the cabinet
- 16 gauge steel grill protects the drivers
- SonicGuard technology protects the HF driver from excessive power
- 12 x M10 suspension points
- 38 lbs.